Tuesday, February 28, 2012

BETA Hamper Prize Winner Announced

Karen Matthews of Manefaire in Bishops Stortford has won the annual Equestrian Trade News Magazine, product hamper at BETA.  Karen's prize includes Absorbine's 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner, ShowSheen Stain Remover and Whitener, The Mitt and Miss Mitt and a bottle of Absorbine's flagship product, ShowSheen Finishing Mist.

Karen said "I was absolutely delighted and astonished to find out I had won this amazing array of products - I never win anything!  Katie, Pat and I only opened Manefaire in November last year so this was our first trip to BETA.  I thoroughly enjoyed making new contacts and seeing the diverse range of concepts available was fantastic.  Thank you so very much to all those suppliers who donated items".

No comments:

Post a Comment